From Headline Humor Headquarters in Midlothian, Va., it’s HEADLINE HUMOR for Friday, March 25, 2011!!
- Overweight American Riders Affect Safety of City Buses- http://ow.ly/4mnZ7 - Next: “Overweight Americans throw off Earth’s rotation.”
- Virginia Offers Rest Area Naming Rights- http://ow.ly/4moa - Red Bull, Imodium, Depends & Purell in furious bidding war.
- Brazilian Dr. Dishes about Gadhafi's Cosmetic Surgery- http://ow.ly/4mnFE - If that's the best work he can do with a gun to his head, I'd use a different doctor.
- Searching for a New Way to Test Schoolkids- http://ow.ly/4mo3j - Turns out teaching to the test and rote memorization don't work after all.
- Virginia Outlaws Synthetic Marijuana- http://ow.ly/4mofO - Just another example of “Big Pot” getting its way at the Capitol…
This has been Headline Humor for TGIF, March 25, 2011! Have a great weekend!!