Headline Humor for Friday, Feb. 25, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas Involved in Paparazzi Scuffle: Report - http://ow.ly/43DLO – Zeta-Jones kicks butt, Douglas loses a tennis ball from his walker.
- World watches in rapt horror as madman lashes out violently against enemies. But enough about Charlie Sheen… http://ow.ly/43DSi
- Kathleen Parker exits CNN show with Eliot Spitzer- http://ow.ly/43DVU - Spitzer to replace Parker with different hired woman every night.
- Google Tweaks Algorithm to Push Low-Quality Sites Down in Rankings- http://ow.ly/43E2w. Searches for Lindsay Lohan now return no results.
- Experts: Facebook, Twitter play role in college admissions- http://ow.ly/43E8T. Result: 30% of 2011 freshman class will be 60+ years old.
- Dolphins alert human, save dog- http://ow.ly/43Edl. Story gets play despite violating “man-bites-dog” news axiom.
This has been Headline Humor for Friday, Feb. 25, 2011. Have a great day!.