Headline Humor for Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- Can Geoengineering put the Freeze on Global Warming? http://ow.ly/464Pk. Hey, that's a Palindrome!: “Can you say unintended consequences?” OK, not really. But yes, really...
- Frommer's picks top 10 Airport Restaurants -http://ow.ly/464Yi. Story lists all seven winners!
- Children Seem to Gain Extra Weight after having Their Tonsils Removed - http://ow.ly/4651f. DUH! All the ice cream you can eat??
- U.S. Accuses Swiss Banker of Aiding Tax Cheats - http://ow.ly/4655J. Lawyer’s response: “Your honor, he’s a SWISS BANKER.”
- Bernanke Sees Little Effect on U.S. from Pricey Oil- http://ow.ly/4658N. Also denies possibility he might lose his hair.
This has been Headline Humor for Tuesday, March 1, 2011. Have a great day! (what’s left of it).