Headline Humor for Monday, March 7, 2011
- NASA: Rocket probably in Ocean after Failed Launch - http://ow.ly/49tyT – PROBABLY????????
- 63% Under 30 Admit Driving While on Phone - http://ow.ly/49tD8 - 20% of those surveyed in phone poll were driving at the time.
- Sen. Kerry: Prepare But Don't Yet Implement No-Fly Zone - http://ow.ly/49tFV - So he's both for and against the no-fly zone?
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Dating Old Spice Guy- http://ow.ly/49tJi – Griffin then calls his mom a wh*re, but it’s OK cause she’s a comedian.
- Armies of Expensive Lawyers, Replaced by Cheaper Software - http://ow.ly/49tPL – In response, American Bar Association vows to sue “Technology."
This has been Headline Humor for Monday, March 7, 2011. Have a great day!!.