Headline Humor for Monday, March 14, 2011!
- Trump Says He's Serious about Possible 2012 Bid - http://bit.ly/eaJw12 - The Donald already endorsed by Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel, David Letterman, Conan O’Brien and The Enquirer.
- Redistricting: Va. House Delegation Protects Itself - http://ow.ly/4dU94 - Incumbents: “If not us, then who? Nobody, that’s who!”
- Survey: AOL Mail Users More Likely to be Overweight- http://ow.ly/4dUdu - Related: AOL changes logo to a stick figure on a couch eating chips.
- Alec Baldwin, Rosanne Barr Offer Advice to Sheen- http://ow.ly/4dUgB. Advice presumably does not cover self-awareness.
- Wisconsin Union Fight Not Over: Recall Effort Begins- http://ow.ly/4dUph. GOP Secret Plan: If we lose, we’ll just leave state.
This has been Headline Humor for Monday, March 14, 2011. Have a great day!!!.