The first truly effective SPAM filter
Here are some messages I found in my SPAM filter mailbox when I looked after a week of using it:
- Wednesday, January 18 To: Wikipedia From: Chuck Subject: What the heck? Body: Hey, idiots. I don't pay my monthly membership fees for Wikipedia to have you shut down for no apparent reason! How can I use Wikipedia to look up why you shut down if you're shut down?? Huh??? Geniuses????
- Thursday, January 19 To: WealthTV From: Chuck Subject: Question on your new 3D thingee Body: I read today that you are launching the WealthTV 3D lifestyle and entertainment channel. Isn't lifestyle already 3D? Although, I'll grant you, most entertainment is two-dimensional.
- Friday, January 20 To: All Insurance Companies From: Chuck Subject: I've got something to tell you Body: I WANT ACTION! I MEAN BUSINESS!
- Saturday, January 21 To: Jim Irsey, Owner of Indianapolis Colts From: Chuck Subject: BIG IDEA Body: I've got a great idea for you! Try to hire Eli Manning as your new quarterback, and get rid of Peyton Manning. It will save you money on jerseys!
- Sunday, January 22 To: God From: Chuck Subject: Explanation please: mosquitoes and infomercials <end of message> Body:
- Monday, January 23 To: Trend Micro Security Anti-Virus Software From: Chuck Subject: Anti-SPAM software malfunctioning Body: I want my money back! None of God's responses to my emails are getting through to me!!
- Tuesday, January 24 To: PRE-VENT-U Anti-Spam Software From: Chuck Subject: RIP-OFF Body: I want my money back! Not a single email of mine has gotten out of my computer since I started using this program!!